Purchase Tickets in Advance
May 1 – June 2, 2019
In Person & By Phone:
May 2 – May 25, 12-4 pm
Mendocino Film Festival Office
45062 Ukiah Street, Mendocino
Call us: (707) 937-0171
During Festival Week
May 30 – June 2, 9 am – 5 pm
45101 Ukiah St, Mendocino
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and local checks are accepted for advance sales
($25 fee for returned checks). Cash only at the door.
The processing fee is $1.54 per ticket (Web & phone orders only).
PURCHASING TICKETS ON DAY OF SHOW
At the door one hour before showtime, at each event during the Festival. One hour before showtime tickets are not available online or at Festival Headquarters, only available at the door.
(Subject to availability; cash only at the door.)
FILM TICKET PRICES
Regular Screenings, Advance Purchase $11
Regular Screenings at the Door $12
Children’s Program $5 youth, $10 adult
SOLD OUT? TICKETS AT THE DOOR.
Even if advance tickets are no longer available, tickets will be offered at the door when the number of open seats is determined. A rush line for waiting-list tickets may start anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour prior to a given screening. Subject to availability; $12 at the door (cash only).
THE FINE PRINT:
- Ticket orders are accepted and processed on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales are final.
- No refunds, exchanges or substitutions.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, forgotten, or destroyed.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Ticket holders must arrive 20 minutes prior to showtime to be guaranteed a seat.
- All events subject to change. On rare occasions, for reasons beyond our control, screenings must be canceled. If a screening is canceled, tickets must be returned to the Festival Headquarters the same day to exchange for another screening or for a refund.
We happily provide services for disabled people. Please contact the Festival Office at (707) 937-0171 for information on access and accommodation.