Purchase Tickets in Advance
May 2 – June 5, 2022
Before the Festival Week:
May 2 – May 25, 12-4 pm
Mendocino Film Festival Office
45062 Ukiah Street, Mendocino
Call us: (707) 937-0171
During Festival Week
June 2 – 5, 9 am – 5 pm
Preston Hall (next to Presbyterian Church)
44867 Main St, Mendocino
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and local checks are accepted for advance sales
($25 fee for returned checks). Cash only at the door.
There is a small processing fee for tickets purchased online.
Purchasing Tickets On Day of Show
At the door one hour before showtime, at each event during the Festival. One hour before showtime tickets are not available online or at Festival Headquarters, only available at the door. (Subject to availability; cash only at the door.)
FILM TICKET PRICES
Regular Screenings, Advance Purchase $13
Regular Screenings at the Door $15
SPECIAL TICKET PRICING
CHILDREN’S PROGRAM: IRON GIANT. Saturday, June 4, 10:00am, Coast Cinemas. $5 youth (up to 12), $10 adult. See page 27 for details.
KEEPERS OF CORN: SPIRITS AND SMALL BITES. Friday, June 3, 7:30pm, Mendocino Theatre Company. $25 (must be 21+ for spirit tasting). See page 27 for more details.
MEETING THE BEATLES IN INDIA WITH LIVE MUSIC. Saturday, June 4, 7:30pm, Festival Tent. $25, screening includes live Beatles music with Steven Bates. See page 22 for more details.
SOLD OUT? TICKETS AT THE DOOR.
Even if advance tickets are no longer available, tickets will be offered at the door when open seats are determined. A rush line for waiting-list tickets may start anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour prior to a given screening. Subject to availability; $15 at the door (cash only).
THE FINE PRINT:
- Ticket orders are accepted and processed on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales are final.
- No refunds, exchanges or substitutions.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, forgotten, or destroyed.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Ticket holders must arrive 20 minutes prior to showtime to be guaranteed a seat. Applies to all ticket and VIP Passholders.
- All events subject to change. On rare occasions, for reasons beyond our control, screenings must be canceled. If a screening is canceled, tickets must be returned to the Festival Headquarters the same day to exchange for another screening or for a refund.
We happily provide services for disabled people. Please contact the Festival Office at (707) 937-0171 for information on access and accommodation.