Online: May 1 –June 3, 2018
In Person and by phone: Thursday-Saturday, May 3 – 26, 12 – 4 pm
Mendocino Film Festival Office at the Yellow Water Tower on Ukiah St., East of Lansing St., Mendocino (next to Frankie’s).
DURING FESTIVAL WEEK
May 31 – June 3, 9 am – 5 pm
45101 Ukiah St., Mendocino, CA
PURCHASING TICKETS ON DAY OF SHOW
At the door: one hour before showtime. Subject to availability; cash only at the door.
FILM TICKET PRICES
Regular Screenings, Advance Purchase $11
Regular Screenings at the Door $12
Children’s Program $5 youth, $10 adult
SPECIAL EVENT TICKET PRICES
2018 Program Coming In April.
SOLD OUT? TICKETS AT THE DOOR. Even if advance tickets are no longer available, tickets will be offered at the door when the number of open seats is determined. A rush line for waiting-list tickets may start anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour prior to a given screening. Subject to availability; $12 at the door (cash only).
PAYMENT OPTIONS Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and local checks are accepted for advance sales ($25 fee for returned checks). Cash only at the door.
PROCESSING FEE (web & phone orders only) Processing fee is $1.54 per ticket.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Ticket orders are accepted and processed on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales are final.
- No refunds, exchanges or substitutions.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, forgotten, or destroyed.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Ticket holders must arrive 20 minutes prior to showtime to be guaranteed a seat.
- All events subject to change. On rare occasions, for reasons beyond our control, screenings must be canceled. If a screening is canceled, tickets must be returned to the Festival Headquarters the same day to exchange for another screening or for a refund.
For guests with physical disabilities, please contact the Festival Office at (707) 937-0171 for information on access and accommodation.
Buy your tickets early! We expect many sold-out shows.